STEP 12 – OREGANO ESSENTiAL OiL
Oregano is one of the most potent and powerful essential oils and has been used for centuries in traditional medicine for its cleansing and immune-boosting properties.
The primary chemical components of Oregano are carvacol and thymol, both in the phenols group, which possess purifying and antioxidant properties.
Due to its high phenol content, caution should be taken when inhaling or diffusing Oregano; only one to two drops is needed.
Additionally, Oregano should be diluted with Fractionated Coconut Oil when applied to the skin.
Oregano essential oil contains phenols—powerful antioxidants that ward off free radicals. One drop taken daily can help maintain healthy immune function;
Oregano should be taken more frequently when seasonal threats are high or as needed to further boost immunity.
In addition to being a popular cooking spice, Oregano supports healthy digestion by promoting the secretion of digestive juices.
When diffused, Oregano acts as an enhancer and equalizer in essential oil blends and can help maintain healthy respiratory function.
• It is an excellent source of antioxidants.*
• Supports healthy digestion.*
• Supports healthy respiratory function.*
• May help to support a healthy immune system.*
• Used as a powerful cleansing and purifying agent
• Put two to three drops in veggie capsule to help maintain a healthy immune system.*
• Add 10 drops to a spray bottle full of water for a last-minute counter spray.
• Add one drop in place of one tablespoon ground oregano to your favorite Italian dishes.
QUESTION – WHICH FEATURE or PRACTiCAL USE of OREGANO ESSENTiAL OIL listed above DO YOU LIKE THE MOST?
Ready to move on to the next lesson? Click below…
*These statements have not been approved by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. Pregnant or lactating women and persons with known medical conditions should consult a physician prior to the use of any essential oil product.