STEP 11 – MELALEUCA (TEA TREE) ESSENTiAL OiL
More commonly known as “Tea Tree”, Melaleuca essential oil has over 92 different compounds and limitless applications.
The leaves of the Melaleuca tree were used by the Aborigines of Australia for centuries. They would crush the leaves and inhale the oil to promote clear breathing and apply the leaves directly to the skin to help with recovery.
Melaleuca is best known for its purifying properties. It can be used to cleanse and purify the skin and nails and to promote a clear, healthy complexion.
Taken internally, Melaleuca enhances immunity when seasonal threats are high, and Melaleuca can be used on surfaces throughout the home to protect against environmental threats.
Melaleuca is frequently used on minor skin irritations to soothe the skin and help it recover quickly.
Diffusing Melaleuca will help purify and freshen the air.
• Renowned for its cleansing and rejuvenating effect on the skin.
• Promotes healthy immune function.*
• Protects against environmental and seasonal threats.*
• For occasional skin irritations, apply one to two drops of Melaleuca essential oil onto affected area.
• Add one to two drops to water, citrus drinks, or veggie caps to support healthy immune system function.*
• Combine one to two drops with your facial cleanser or moisturizer for added cleansing properties.
• Apply to skin after shaving.
• Apply to fingernails and toenails after showering to purify and keep nails looking healthy.
• Add a few drops to a spray bottle with water and use on surfaces to protect against environmental threats.
• Create your own aftershave with Melaleuca and Cedarwood.
• Apply to the bottom of feet and inside shoes for a refresher.
QUESTION – WHICH PRACTiCAL USE of MELALEUCA ESSENTiAL OIL listed above DO YOU LIKE THE MOST?
Ready to move on to the next lesson? Click below…
*These statements have not been approved by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. Pregnant or lactating women and persons with known medical conditions should consult a physician prior to the use of any essential oil product.